Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E21 carrot stix

Post Thanks / Like

Default E21 carrot stix

Thinking of buying a new rod, anyone see the " E21 carrot stix " has a lot of good reviews. Anyone ever use one, or what do you think of them. Just wanted to get something a litle different.

Post Thanks / Like

I used one for bass fishing and man it is one of the lightest rods I've ever used. It was a bait caster but I imagine the spinning rods are just the same. If I needed a new rod I'd try one.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply crappiencall, We just got our rebate check and thought we would treat ourselfs. I have a 1000 reel just sitting hear looking for a rod. Still thinking 7' or 7'2''spinning.

Post Thanks / Like

The rods may be light, but I believe they are designed with larger fish in mind with heavy power and slow actions. May not be suited to crappies. Better get one in your hands before you buy.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Super strong light rods, you will not be disappointed!

Post Thanks / Like

I held one today,know im wondering?????
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Default $150.00

$150.00 dollar rod is not in my future. Sounds like somebody had to much time on there hands! CARROTS...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Never held one but I hear they're nice. Here's a link to a buddy's site that just started carrying them a while back and swears by them. He ships in schedule 40 PVC and the price is very reasonable. He's also running a deal where everyone who buys one gets put into a drawing to win one of your choice. If you call, ask for Gooty and tell him Wannabe says duh-huh. He'll know what you mean.

http://soblures.com/catalog/index.ph...fa8e2f3e685d12

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

the local tackle store sells them almost as quick as he can get them in. everyone i know that has bought one loves it. i guess i am just to cheap, i wont pay that much for a rod.

Post Thanks / Like

I havent had one in my hands but I dont think it will be as sensitive as graphite. I believe that sensitivity is more important than line watching. I assume that we are talking about a jig rod? If you need a real jig rod check out GLoomis. Hi end but well worth it. You can feel the lightest touch. You should try one however you acquire it, beg borrow or steel. I have been fishing GLoomis for 30 yrs. and you cant beat the product or the warrenty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast