Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand Arm gives up two

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand Arm gives up two

Myself and a fishing buddy caught 2 limits East of bucksaw today, water temp. has dropped about 4 to 5 degrees down to 61.9. we caught most of these close to the bank and out maybe 20 to 30 ft. down about 4 to 6 ft. mostly on roadrunner jigs with blk.chart. 2" tubes mostly around secondary points and steeper banks out of 30 fish only 5 were females. we had several 12" males the females didn't look like they were even close to spawning.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a great day and thanks for the info. Thats a different pattern than what we had sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you had a good time. We fish around that area alot, especially just below the cut through. They call it the old french bridge road. Hopefully we get some rain tomorrow and I can try it there. If so I will give a report.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Long poler you are talking about a hot little area right now. If you get the chance you better go. We had 60.2-62.5 water temps Sat. just depended how far back you went into a creek or cove. Caught most of our fish on the first 75 yards of bank into each cove or creek.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Bobber!......and thanks for the info.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike