HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trail Cameras Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Trail Cameras Pictures

A few trailcam pic

these are from a 35mm,from 04

Post Thanks / Like

Nice deer there. Did you save any for this year?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice buck there. Did you happen to kill it this past season?
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, I hope you started this thread for people to add to. I have some trail cam pics to add to your thread. I hope I aint hijacking it.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=jlaughlin72;519989]Jeff, I hope you started this thread for people to add to. I have some trail cam pics to add to your thread. I hope I aint hijacking it.

That's what I was hopeing for,Yall just keep posting them pic,:D
    Hey and that's some nice bucks there

Post Thanks / Like

Here is some of my better pics. Have not really been into the trailcam thing that much. I do like looking at other peoples pics though. I actually had the deer in pic #5 at 17 steps during the season the year the pics was taken. He walked 150 yards strait to me as I was walking in to the stand. I sat down in the wide open in a food plot, and he never saw till it was at 17 steps. Got a lot of it on video as I was switching from camera to gun, trying to decide if I wanted to shoot him. I finally decided to let him walk though.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Cool. Here are a few more. All of these are from about 120 acres of private land that is surrounded by hunting clubs. No high fences or anything like that. Throughout the season, i had pics of 3 different 8pts, 5pt, cowhorn spike, and 8 or 9 different does, this land hadn't been hunted in about 5 years. One of the does is so old, it looks like she has grey hair. But I caint find that pic. But my youngest son was the only one to kill anything there and it was a small (90#) doe. Good news is that I have pics of most of them after the season closed, so they should be there for the upcoming season too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72 View Post
    Ok, Cool. Here are a few more. All of these are from about 120 acres of private land that is surrounded by hunting clubs. No high fences or anything like that. Throughout the season, i had pics of 3 different 8pts, 5pt, cowhorn spike, and 8 or 9 different does, this land hadn't been hunted in about 5 years. One of the does is so old, it looks like she has grey hair. But I caint find that pic. But my youngest son was the only one to kill anything there and it was a small (90#) doe. Good news is that I have pics of most of them after the season closed, so they should be there for the upcoming season too.

Need to get that buck out of the herd. Ugly little rack thing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Risen a crappie fisherman View Post
    Need to get that buck out of the herd. Ugly little rack thing
    He's actually a nice size 5-6pt, I have another pic of his somewhere with a different angle and closer, He looks to be about 2.5 years old, so he is still young. In the other pic, you can see that the horns were broken off. I bet one of them 8pts did it to him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72 View Post
    He's actually a nice size 5-6pt, I have another pic of his somewhere with a different angle and closer, He looks to be about 2.5 years old, so he is still young. In the other pic, you can see that the horns were broken off. I bet one of them 8pts did it to him.

some people amaze me with their management thoughts lol ....

This one kills me, on a year and a half year old deer..." Need to get that spike out of the herd..." LET THEM GROW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast