Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: SKUNKED IN SPRING (ode to oklahoma weather)

DR. CRAPPIE Guest

Smile SKUNKED IN SPRING (ode to oklahoma weather)

Well,i Would Like To Start By Saying I Am The Only One I Have Ever Seen Post About A Bad Trip. I Know We All Have Them,we Just Don't Tell Everyone Because It Is Not Good Story Telling.

My Friend J.b. And I Finnaly Made Time To Go Sack Up Some Slabs. (work Cuts Into Our Fishing A Bit) We Knew The Water Temp Was Not What We Wanted,but A Couple O Killers Like Us Should Have No Problems. I Mean,even Though The Water Level Is Up 6 Feet We Know Where They Should Be. So We Thought!

We Fished Every Spot We Have Ever Done Any Good,and All We Could Catch Were Dinks. We Tried Every Thing We Had Ever Been Succesful At, And Things We Had Read About,heard About,seen Other Fisherman Do,and Nothing But Small 4-6 Inch Crappie.

I Know Someone On This Site Can Unlock This Mystery,please Give Me Some Insight.

Dr. Crappie

FishBlogTV.com Guest

Clearly there are two words for this:

Bad Luck

I know the feeling!

Post Thanks / Like

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt to prove it. Weather in AR has been down right poopy this year. Lakes are at record levels, and rivers are just now starting to go back down. Either I am still a rookie at this fishing thing, or... I don't know, the etire year has been non-productive (except for the bream trip last week).

You Can Make a Difference!

Post Thanks / Like

it has to get better.