Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: whats your camp like, pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default whats your camp like, pics

i am curious as to what everyones hunting camp look like. this is a pic of our camp. it has been around since late 1800s as far as we can tell,. it has been handed down from one friend to another over the past 100 years. lots of history. there are many dates and little notes carved into the logs inside with the earliest few being in the early 1900s so we figure it was around sometime in the 1800s. there has also been a guest register book in the cabin for 50 plus years with a lot of great stories, jokes, notes, etc. in 1979 someone hid a one dollar bill in the cabin and left a clue in the guest book as to its whereabouts. when it was found it was dated and signed and then hidden in a new place with new clues. the tradition still continues to this day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default log cabin pic

That is a real great pic. Can you tell me where it is? My wifes grandfather had a log cabin exactly like that except for the top story of the cabin in Tennessee. I know she would love to hear more about the cabin. She wishes she had a pic of her grandfathers cabin to show, however it is no longer around but she visited there as a child daily.

countryrambler
    (Rick)
    GO GET UM

Post Thanks / Like

That is a cool camp. I wish we would have an old rustic camp like it, with all the history and stories and such.. Thanks for the pic
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

I bet that cabin hold's alot of good memorie's.

Post Thanks / Like

That's such a nice cabin,wish I had something like that.
    We use to and still do have,what we call deer camp,some of my friends and I just gets togather on open weekend and camp and hunt and cook lot of great food,and we might even kill a deer or two:D