Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help With A Name

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help With A Name

Hello, Thanks to everyone that submitted a name in my post last month.

"Hello everyone, I have been making crappie jigs for 17 years. The business has been going so well that I have grown past what I can supply. I have been working with a company to take them retail but I have been struggling, trying to come up with a name for the compay. What better place than to come to a crappie fishing forum and see what everyone could come up with. Anyone up for it? I could sure use the help. Who knows, you may see the name you come up with at your local Wally World. I would also send a dozen of my best jigs to one that is used. Thanks for looking."

I looked through all of the names and there were 3 names that I settled on

Tight Line Lures
    Full Stringer Lures
    Limit Out Lures

I setteled on "Limit Out Lures" submitted by Outlaw 1&2

I am going to hook him up with some of my finest jigs.

Thanks again to everyone that submitted names.

When I officially get set up I will be glad to donate lures to some of the tournaments that are hosted by members here on the site.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I am very excited for you Dave and hope the venture goes very well. I think that name says it all and honored to have it picked,as there were a lot of good names,being given. I look forward to field testing those bad boys out,soon.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw1&2 View Post
    Wow, I am very excited for you Dave and hope the venture goes very well. I think that name says it all and honored to have it picked,as there were a lot of good names,being given. I look forward to field testing those bad boys out,soon.
    You wont be field testing those bad boys out. They flat out slay the fish up here. I've been fishing them for 6 years or so. They were my secret weapon until i found the microspoons. Best hair jigs i use. Get a variety of colors too.