Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everybody O.K.?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everybody O.K.?

Was kinda like Mr.Toads wild ride last night,dodged branches all the way home.Wind chill is 33 right nowwazzup with that!!?

On a side note,guess it was a bad omen.On the way to work yesterday about 3 O'clock I had a goose dive bomb my windshield,I've hit a few deer in my time,but never a goose.No damage,but I was ducking(no pun intended) and shutting my eyes to avoid a potential face full of shattered glass.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya it's a bit chilly at the moment. Gonna wait and let it warm up a bit before I start thinkin about goin out and braving the strong winds. Can't say that I've ever hada run in with a goose, but there have a been a couple close calls with turkeys. Glad there was no damage!
    Fishin' is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

Post Thanks / Like

Cook, we had tornatoes everywhere in the Ozarks yesterday and it's real windy here this am. No damage for me that I know of, well maybe some to my brain due to the beer. Wish I was fishing. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers and thoughts to the storm area of SW Mo and ARk.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

1 mi. south get hit hard. Boy lost 12 trees and elect. Boat needs to cut out. Trailer got 3 trees on it killed a girl 2 others got out lots homes damaged. Got to go more later. hows beagle? were ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy....Glad you made it thru O.K. Didn't sound like they had much warning down there. Looks like another round may be comming Tue. night. Hope it's not as severe.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Our prayer's are with everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

This weather has been weird. We are in the middle of May and I may have to turn the heat on. I hope everyone is safe today and have a roof over their head.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

No kidding, I can't believe 2 weeks from today we are doing are annual Memorial Day float trip. Global Warming??? I want to see Gore on this float.

Post Thanks / Like

My parent's escaped the damage by a mere 1/2 mile. They live in Joplin right off of I-44 & 43 Highway. They all went into a closet after seeing farm animal's and such going threw the air. They lost both cars due to softball sized hail. But who cares about worldly possesion's. Down the road 10 people were killed trying to get to there homes in vehicles.

One was a family from there church. They were attending there son's graduation partu, the whole family was lost and there mother in law. Picked there car up & rolled it across a field off the highway.

They will have no power or water for maybe close to 2 weeks they are saying. Complety wiped out the sub station that is down the road a bit.

Prayer's to all that lost family or homes in the storms. Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast