Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ-Gravois

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ-Gravois

Had a good limit today by 9:50 a.m. Got on the water about 7:00. Most of them on the bank. Pearl slab buster under a slip bobber about 18" deep. Backed off and did some two pole trolling and caught a few. One or two good sized females 15' deep over 20' of water. All the bank fish were chunky black males.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good day Mike. It was really nice to meet you and Drfishjd at camp last weekend. Hope your weather was better this am then it was in Kansas last weekend. It wasn't good enough in the Ozarks to fish this am. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, Mike. It was my pleasure to meet you at Toronto as well. Keep up the good fishin. I hope to hit Bucksaw this week. Hope to run into you sometime.

Bob

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day, and like everyone else said it was nice meeting you both.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Same here guys. It was nice meeting you all at camp. That is what I like about this site and the camps. Never can have too many friends. Especially fish'n buddies. Look forward to fishing with all of you. I learn something every time I fish with someone new.

It was pretty nice here his morning. The middle part of the Gravois has really cleared. Had at least a foot of visibility. Very little wind this morning. Nice break from last week. However, it sounds like the wind will be howling tomorrow. It rained pretty hard this evening. Hope it doesn't muddy up the Gravois. Water is much dirtier here by my condo at the 14 mm.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

WTG mr. baker!!.....Catch a limit by 10, and still have time to watch the TPC at Sawgrass. Good Fishin
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

nice work mr baker,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Mr. Baker
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Mr. Baker!
    Fishin' is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Mike you got your limit by ten shoot I dont get started by ten most day's, guess I better step it up a notch good fishin to you glad you got a mess...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast