Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of People coming to the Salt Water Gathering

Post Thanks / Like

Default List of People coming to the Salt Water Gathering

I would like to get a list of the people coming for the salt water get together on July 4th thru July 6th. Please add your name if you plan on attending. We will be providing 2 meals, Friday night and Saturday night. We will probably be boiling crabs and frying fish on friday night and boiling crabs on saturday night.

After we get a list of who is coming, we will make a list (small) of the items needed.

Thanks
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Julie and I will be there, not sure on the kid/kids.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Dwyane I was holding out to see which date would be chosen. Sorry we cant make it but we are going to Ala and gonna take some of these La Crappie and Bream with us, gonna have a fish fry at my Grandmothers house that weekend. Looks like the entire extended family will be coming in for the 4th so we cant miss it. Thanks for doing it for everyone! Maybe next year.

STEVE
    BamaFan

There are two things to aim for in life: First, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieves the second. Author unknown, but I like it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan View Post
    Dwyane I was holding out to see which date would be chosen. Sorry we cant make it but we are going to Ala and gonna take some of these La Crappie and Bream with us, gonna have a fish fry at my Grandmothers house that weekend. Looks like the entire extended family will be coming in for the 4th so we cant miss it. Thanks for doing it for everyone! Maybe next year.

STEVE
    Steve, hate that you can't make it but understand family comes first. Hopefully you can get down here one year and make a trip with us.
    Dwyane

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there , my wife and I, 11yrd old daughter and 7 yr old son, going to leave my 3yr old with grandma! I hope your daughter will be around Shadow,so they can play together.
    DuBroc "Lily pads, grass, mud,stumps,5 ft beaver dams, you better hold on! "

Post Thanks / Like

Put Donna and I down. Let me know what you need.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Add Evelyn and Wally to your saltwater list. Looking forward to some of those shrimp and crabs from your area. Let us know what you gonna need!!!!!
    :D Bought too cheap and kept too long!!!!:D

:D WALLY:D

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne, looks like Linda and I might be able to make it. Don't count on us yet, but then don't count us out. There are a lot of variables in our life right now. Like a good old boy used to say, "... if the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise", we will probably be there. I'll let you know as time goes by.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I sure would love to come, but it'll be short notice if I do. Maybe I'll see if someone else from NW LA wants to ride and split gas costs ....something to think about. I think I saw a post somewhere else about hotels or something. I may look into it. I love those salt water fish, and you can't beat fresh shrimp. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaFishNut View Post
    I sure would love to come, but it'll be short notice if I do. Maybe I'll see if someone else from NW LA wants to ride and split gas costs ....something to think about. I think I saw a post somewhere else about hotels or something. I may look into it. I love those salt water fish, and you can't beat fresh shrimp. :D
    Man hope you can get to come down and enjoy the gathering with the rest of us. As far as hotels, the closest (cheapest) place would be in Lake Charles. There are some rent houses at Big Lake but they are probably booked up by now. We have one couple that is going to be staying in a hotel in sulphur if I remember right so that may be another option for you.
    Hope you can make it. :D
    Dwyane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast