Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cranberry In Marcellus

Post Thanks / Like

Question Cranberry In Marcellus

Hey all,

Will be camping at this lake memorial day weekend, if anybody can give me any info on best ways to fish this lake. I will fish for anything. Thanks in advance for your information.

Split Shot

Post Thanks / Like

Been watching this post waiting for someone to help ya out with that, but guess that Cranberry is unknown to most or something. Anyway I know how it makes me feel when I don't even get a response to my posts, so thought I would let you know somebody's paying attention. I did actually go and find this lake online, but not one I'm familiar with. Use some of the common sense crappie know-how that posts on this site and run and gun until you find 'em. Good luck and enjoy the camping regardless.

PS. I dug out my Sportsmans Connection lake map book and found that they don't have any info. on Cranberry. Was hoping I could give you some charts/etc. to help, but no luck.
    Last edited by yankee doodler; 05-17-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dnr.state.mi.us/SPATIALDA...BERRY_LAKE.PDF

I dont know if this is the lake you are going to or not but it is of the same name.

Post Thanks / Like

That Cranberry lake is in Jackson co. The one he's talking about is in Cass co. and the DNR doesn't list it on their site. Thanks for trying tho FC. And by the way that DNR link for inland lakes IS a good resource!

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you

For the replies i will let you guys know how we do.