Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spike It Dye....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spike It Dye....

Anybody have any experience with it? I was wondering if it is permanent once it is applied. Or will I have to keep applying it? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappster
    Anybody have any experience with it? I was wondering if it is permanent once it is applied. Or will I have to keep applying it? Thanks!
    Works good, usually never have to redip it. It nice being able to make your own colors as you go. Some colors are hard to change to the color you are dipping. Like trying to color black to chartruse, best and easy color is white. Get yourself a bunch of the white and get several different colors and make your own jigs. Just be careful it will stain boat carpet any anything else. They do make a cleaner by them for the carpet but will not come off the vinyl seats.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Great...I'm going to get started right now. Thanks for the reply!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappster
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have found that for the best color I need to redo Chart tails every year. That is on the ones I purchase as well as ones I did last year.