Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boudreaux Joke

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boudreaux Joke

Bodreaux when duck hunting one day, near a farmers field. There was a fence line right behind Boudreauxs blind with Posted signs. Well all morning, nothing was flying...right when Boudreaux was about to leave. Here comes this greenhead...Bam! Boudreaux hit it, and wouldnt you know it fell over the fence in the farmers field. So Boudreaux looks around, see nobody. So he decides to cross the fence...soon as he dose that, here comes the farmer.
    Farmer says...What the hell you think your doing on my land? Boudreaux says...Im getting my duck...Farmers says no you aint, thats my duck on my land. Boudreaux says...ok lets play a lil game to see who gets the duck....Boudreaux says let kick each other in the nuts and who ever dosent get up or quits looses...the farmers thinking...hummm hes got on hipboots and I got on steel toed boots...hell I let him kick me 1st, then I'll kick him so hard, he'll never get up....Farmer says ok...lets play....Boudreaux you go 1st....Boudreaux says ok....Wham! the farmer hits the ground and rolls around for about 10 mins...finally getting up with tears in his eyes....He says ok My turn....Boudreaux says Nan you can have that stupid old duck...have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like

lol bon farce cher!
    I support catch and eat! :D

Post Thanks / Like

LOL -- good one Cajun!
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!