Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy's Boat-Watts Bar

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy's Boat-Watts Bar

I had the privilege of riding in Fatboy's boat yesterday. My regular glasses are now contact lenses. That boat will fly. I felt like the guy in the E-Tec commercial.

Best of luck to all fishing in the Spring Fling. It looks like the weather will be pretty bad. Killer & I fished a couple of hours before meeting up with Fatboy and didn't do much good. We only had 3 keepers but they were big fish. Maybe someone will hit them tomorrow.

Will be looking forward to seeing some pictures. Killer & his "new best friend", fishn3, just may be hard to beat.

Again, good luck and a safe day to all..............
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

DonG, Fatboys boat will fly, it is fast. I enjoyed a couple of fishing trips with him in it. Wish I could go with him again sometime. I think he is mad at me, I sure hope not. I apoligized, but I aint heard from him in a while. I have been very busy as of late. Well I hope he is doing well and you too and all the other great people here at crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don, never heard a man scream in that high of a pitch before. LOL. Just kidding. Appreciate all the info and waypoints you shared with me. That is a very hard lake to figure out but at least all the locals I talked to said that were having trouble finding consistent quality fish also. Thanks again, I owe you one and I hope your wife gets to feeling better. Be sure to slap Killer around the next time you see him and tell him it was from me. Take care