Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie logan martin 05/06/08 new beeline pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie logan martin 05/06/08 new beeline pics

i spent all day today just trying to catch a limit. man it was tough on me. i only caught 22 keepers. i did catch about a 12#stripe on a crappie jig. it broke my favorite rod. man was i mad, but i just grabbed both pieces in 1 hand and reeled him in with the other. it took about 5 minutes or so. an older gentleman was fishing the dock next to me. he couldnt believe i got that striper in on a broken rod. lol well i am going to try to attach a few pics. i hope it works.lol

Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-07-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: trying to add pics

Post Thanks / Like

Does Anyone Out There Have A Beeline? It Starts And Runs Great. But It Wont Turn Enough Rpm's. Wot Was Just 4400 Rpm's. I Was Told To Jack The Motor Up Higher. I Went Up An Inch And 1/2 And Wot Is Just 4900-5000 Rpm's. The Motor Is Supposed To Turn 5750 Rom's At Wot. Any Suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Your probably over propped. Take it to a prop shop and have them lower the pitch. Or, if it's brand new, take it back to the dealer and let them fix it.

Dave