Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2 Limits on truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 Limits on truman

Just got back from bucksaw, caught a limit on Monday, I got a early start this morning and had a limit by noon. caught them right on the bank in the brush, mostly on crappie sliders white and chartueuse I did catch a few out on the first row of trees about 4 to 6 ft. down on black and chartueuse slab slay'rs. It wasnt fast fishing just keep fishing and keep moving. Most of these were males but I did have a few large females that looked to be ready to spawn. Also met crappie head at the boat ramp, it was a pleasure to meet a fellow Crappie.com person.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slipbobber View Post
    Just got back from bucksaw, caught a limit on Monday, I got a early start this morning and had a limit by noon. caught them right on the bank in the brush, mostly on crappie sliders white and chartueuse I did catch a few out on the first row of trees about 4 to 6 ft. down on black and chartueuse slab slay'rs. It wasnt fast fishing just keep fishing and keep moving. Most of these were males but I did have a few large females that looked to be ready to spawn. Also met crappie head at the boat ramp, it was a pleasure to meet a fellow Crappie.com person.
    WTG I am so glad the fish are biting!

Post Thanks / Like

WTG I was up there last friday and found the bite very tough. What creeks were you in?

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Bobber!.....Gonna try it later this week. Hope to do as well. Good Fishin
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Attaboy, Slip bobber. JJ, I'm downstream from Bucksaw about 3-7 miles. On whatever side is out of the wind. Good luck.

Jim
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

the creeks don't have any names that I know of, but I was in the same area that drfishjd was, about 3/4 of the way back into the creeks on the flater banks. good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    WTG I am so glad the fish are biting!
    It was nice meeting you also Slipbobber. Nice looking rig you have, them MO crappie dot com stickers look real nice.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing