Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cohoon,Meade

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cohoon,Meade

Well I have yet to go out to these lakes since Feb. But I read in the paper today that someones caught crappie. And they are full of eggs! Figures, I get all geared up and excited and yet again it will be another yucky weekend. I may go Sun. anyway. Can't go fri. as it is honey's birthday. And it may rain Sat. Any one out there vote to move Saturday and Sunday to Monday and Tuesday for the rest of the year? It seems like the weather is always better when a man is faced with another day of work. Then again we all know the saying, "A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work!"
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like the weekends have been screwed up around here forever. Oh well, 9 more months and hopefully I can go whenever I want to. Hope to be retired!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I Agree This Has been a wacky spring, I mean winter, or is it fall? Who can tell? Only 13 more years till retirement for me. :D Yeah I'm just a minnow.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

September 22 next year for me. Gonna take he boat to work withe me that day cause I plan on taking a real long lunch break.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reelcrappie
    September 22 next year for me. Gonna take he boat to work withe me that day cause I plan on taking a real long lunch break.
    Now that sounds like a plan!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Reelfun
    I notice you are from Chesapeake, Va. and i recently found out that my son will be stationed there in the near future. I was wonder how the fishing in that area.
    Thank you.
    CRAPPIEJACK ~>*){{{{><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RDJACKSON5
    Hello Reelfun
    I notice you are from Chesapeake, Va. and i recently found out that my son will be stationed there in the near future. I was wonder how the fishing in that area.
    Thank you.
    Well, I came from Michigan about seven years ago and wish I could go back Honestly. No offense to others that will read this. There are some real good supply lakes near here in Suffolk and Norfolk they are restricted to 10 hp or less though. My favorite two are called Cohoon and Meade. I have caught many good pan fish in both these lakes. Fishing in this state to me is hard at times. To be fair I have only had my boat since June last year but, I know a fair amount of info. Over all if you can tell me if you have a boat or are going from shore, what time of year, I can point you in a good direction. What command is your son going to?
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD