Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I screwed up!!

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I screwed up!!

I had been talking to Jeannie at Crappiestuff.com about the Ultra rod holders. She was really a lot of help in helping me to make up my mind which ones to get. Anyway, she gave me a couple of links to look at and I decided to get them. I assumed I was ordering them from her, but I wasn't. They came from Tie-loc.

I really feel bad about that happening and not just because she was cheaper than Tit-loc. Its like a slap in the face to her. Even if hers cost more, I would have still gotten them from her because I'm just that way. I really appreciate someone going out of their way to help me.

When I discovered what I had done, I tried to stop shipment, but it was too late. Anyway, watch what your ordering on-line and don't screw up like I did.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I have been looking for some also....what was the link to look at the rod holders...

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAMOMAN
    I have been looking for some also....what was the link to look at the rod holders...
    Go here to look: http://www.titelok.com/marine.htm

Go here to order: http://www.crappiestuff.com/crappie_home.html
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va