Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp

I just got back and unpacked from camp and I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting all of you. My brother and I had a blast and am looking forward to doing it again. I just hope the wind doesn't follow us to the next camp it was brutal.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to meet you two. You and your brother a both class acts and a couple of die hard crappie fisherman. We will have to wait for Jim's computer to quit again so Mike can nominate him to host camp at Truman again. It sure worked last time.

Post Thanks / Like

You know, my good friend Mike's computer is acting up, now that you mention it. . . . .
    It was good to meet you two little fellers. Good to have you at camp. See you all at the next one.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Dittos to what the two before me said. You Miller boys are "hardcore" indeed. That wind was brutal and wore this old man out. Kansas was not kind to this transplanted Alabama Boy. Caught a few fish and one "PIG"! Was a pleasure right up to the end. Truman sounds good to me....not as far to drive when you're pissed off! See you boys on the water.

WAR EAGLE!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everyone. Great camp. Can't wait for the next one. Good to meet all you guys. Look forward to fishing with you in the future. Of all the camps we have had, I feel Truman is the best location.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice meeting everyone, sorry we bailed early but couldn't handle the wind anymore. Hope everyone had a safe trip home, and we'll see you next time.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good time!!!!!! Looking forward to the next, nice to meet the folks for the 1st time and see the old timers again. Hope everyone can make it next time.

Few fish, but the "few" were really nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Good meetin you fellers too.
    I got home safe and sound last night.
    Went to bed, got up and went to church,got the chores done, 2 hr. class tonight and I'm thinkin' bed again.

It was fun but too short.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Default camp

Was nice to meet you guys...felt like we should of been chasing deer but thats the way the weather worked out. Must say you guys are pretty hard core to stay with it with those conditions, but I understand why you would. If I was to come over to LOZ for a few days I would dang sure make the most of it.

Drop me a line sometime and I would gladly take any of you out if you want to drive over and fish Toronto or Fall River.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Sure Wish I Could Have Made It , Oh Well Maybe Next Time
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast