Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dead Water Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dead Water Today

Fished the dead water below Truman Dam with PoleBender and his son and met Justloosintackle and his son. Water Temp 58 1/2, dirty, used black/chart, black/pink, black/yellow with PoleBenders new "secret" weapon - not to be disclosed.

Polebender and JJ caught our limit - as usual, the back of the boat outfished the front of the boat, but that is because of the good guide in the front .... JJ:D

Got to see JustloosinTackle fight a big spoolbill but trolling motors are hard on fishing line. He did have it out of the water once - enough to see the fish.

Goin back Sunday with Mrs JJ. I am sure she will catch her limit, afterall it is my job to be sure the back of the boat is on the fish and she is catching a lot - that way everyone is happy:D
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go JJ's & Polebender.....Looks like a great day!....Did you catch them in deep or shallow water? What size jig head? Thanks and good Fishin tomarrow!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day, thanks JJ. JJ is a great guide and will put you on the fish, all you have to do is catch them and catch them we did. The JJ's new boat is awsome! Just Loosing Tackle, my son and his son fished with us but JJ and I showed them who is the boss. My son and JLT's son waged a bet on the way home that they could out catch JLT and me so we will be back at it tomorrow showing those boys who can catch fish and who is just fishing.

I don't have any pictures, JLT has some but we cleaned 46 or 47 and I think JJ and I caught more than that but could not keep them. We will seperate the boys from the men tomorrow. PB Jr. and JLT Jr. have no idea the beating they are going to take. I am on my game and they do not stand only the JJ's have a chance of beating us.

Post Thanks / Like

JJ it is not polite to discuss someones weapon on a family forum!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

looks like you all had a great time. I fished up on the lake today and caught fish right on the banks. Put in at state park. If you like casting for spawning crappie then this week will be good around the main lake area. Out of 60 crappie we only had 6 females.

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet JJ on Saturday and Mrs. JJ on Sunday. It seems like the back of his very nice boat catches more fish in the back on both days. He is truly a great guide.

Bender and I put in on the youngsters on Sunday. I will let Bender show the pictures.

JJ. I hooked into another big one on Sunday after you all left. I got it away from the trolling motor but couldn't get it landed, but had a longer fight. Lot's of fun. JLT Jr., with Bender Jr. help, landed a pretty good size gar. You would think it was a 20# crappie.