Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz Getting Hot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz Getting Hot

Just returned from LOZ and the fishing was getting better each day! Out of 30 keepers Thurs. am , 25 males and 5 females. Caught all on Bleeding Tenn. Shad and 16 oz jig. Some at the bank and alot in 4-14ft water. My buddy uses white road runners and finely switched to Tenn. Shad. They are very spotty but show up at places you wouldnt think crappie would be. Take it slow up and down the banks and you might be surprised at what you will find. I fished around the 29 mm on the Osage and didnt go more than 2 miles eather way to catch good fish. will return this weekendfor another week, have very understanding wife!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun!!.....Maybe the weather will start going our way for a change. YES!!...Our understanding WIFES deserve a HUG!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Tennesse Shad a small crankbait?

Who makes it?

Thanks for the post!
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you are on the fish! My wife is cool about stuff, but it only goes so far
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Camera crapped out, but we caught 51 the last 2 days at LOZ. Took the kids both days and they had a blast! Caught them all on minnows about 2' deep. Only 6 females. We were fishing around docks/retaining walls from about 11 MM to 5 MM. Wasn't fast & furious, but it was good enough to keep them interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tenn. Shad

JET BOY, The Bleading Tenn. Shad is a 2'' Grub made by Kalins. Its the same as the Tenn. Shad except it has some red in it. Good LUCK!