Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: TN MD crappie report how did you do so far?

Post Thanks / Like

Default TN MD crappie report how did you do so far?

I've been to TN Lake Reelfoot twice. First time me and the group I was with tore em up. second time was real slow. I did happen to catch a real nice 15 inch male crappie. That's the biggest crappie i have ever caught. I'm from Maryland and the biggest ive caught up here was probably 13inches. Now i fished from a boardwalk they have there, walking distance from the resort. apparently the boats were catching all the crappie from what everyone was saying. so how did you all do in TN. Anyone from Maryland tell how you're doing.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I did fairly well in Tenn ...

Quote Originally Posted by metlowe82 View Post
    I've been to TN Lake Reelfoot twice. First time me and the group I was with tore em up. second time was real slow. I did happen to catch a real nice 15 inch male crappie. That's the biggest crappie i have ever caught. I'm from Maryland and the biggest ive caught up here was probably 13inches. Now i fished from a boardwalk they have there, walking distance from the resort. apparently the boats were catching all the crappie from what everyone was saying. so how did you all do in TN. Anyone from Maryland tell how you're doing.
    .... East TN, that is :p (see Watts Bar Adventure 2008 thread, for report)

Just in case you've missed it, or haven't noticed .... there is now a Maryland State Forum Not that you're not welcome to post anywhere else, which you most certainly are welcome to do ... but, just a FYI !!

luck2ya .. cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metlowe82 View Post
    Anyone from Maryland tell how you're doing.

I got one up here (MD) last week that was 15". The week before got 2 that were 14". Plenty of smaller ones.

Here's a couple from a few years ago - tidal water Md Crappie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

been on the water to many times so far with to less fish here in western md and the crappie seem to be slim or maybe it's just the jerk on the end of the other end of the line lol.

not to many might catch 3-4 every 2-3 times out .
    one lake i fish it is hard to find anything usually i get one or two fish everytime i go but never what i'm after ..... lol

thanks,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland