Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I have always wondered???

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have always wondered???

Is a person considered a racist if he or she would happen to prefer a white crappie over a black one (or vice-verce)?

Post Thanks / Like

personally I believe your question is not relevent.
    Now to ask do u like black crappie better than white crappie as far as how they fight or taste that would be fine.
    I am from the deep south and racial tension runs high all the time.
    I wish we could all just get along and not even mention race.
    I hunt and fish with all races of friends and enjoy every minute of it but I know and work with racist and it is a touchy subject with me.
    I am sure you did not mean this subject to incite the kind of reaction I had but its a sensative subject.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kmatcek
    personally I believe your question is not relevent.
    Now to ask do u like black crappie better than white crappie as far as how they fight or taste that would be fine.
    I am from the deep south and racial tension runs high all the time.
    I wish we could all just get along and not even mention race.
    I hunt and fish with all races of friends and enjoy every minute of it but I know and work with racist and it is a touchy subject with me.
    I am sure you did not mean this subject to incite the kind of reaction I had but its a sensative subject.

It's just a joke man...GEEEZZZZ

Post Thanks / Like

I knew that but just try growing up in the slave owning south. We get beat up all the time for being insensitive to the blacks. I guess I am progammed to defend blacks no matter what the case.

Post Thanks / Like

defend the crappie, me, I think I will just go catch a few. They are all good!

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

a black crappie isent alwayes black . the darker colors are males . they eat the same . one mouth full at a time . yum yumyum :D
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kmatcek
    I knew that but just try growing up in the slave owning south. We get beat up all the time for being insensitive to the blacks. I guess I am progammed to defend blacks no matter what the case.

I understand your feelings BUT you must be really old..I think all slaves were freed in 1861. so if you grewup during those times you sure are holding up well. I'm messing with you and not flaming you so please take this a lighthearted jab. BTW I live in Ms so I fully understand the subject from all sides.

Post Thanks / Like

{this is humor} :D
    I used to keep my crappie in seperate buckets black in one white in one,and when I cleaned em i wood put the white Inside house in freezer and blck one outside freezer, now i have bugun to keep em in 1 large buccket and I haul em the back of my truck in that one bucket sew Im equal oppertunity not busing any where when I clean em i clean all at one time, 1 white 1 black rember Im try two be politically correct the same when I fry em 1 white 1 black, when i eat em i serve sliced onions with em I use 1 white one 1 purple onion eye gotta get back to work sea ya later.
    THIS WAS ALL HUMOR do knot attack me/