Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: shalllow slabs

Post Thanks / Like

Default shalllow slabs

i fished peckerwwod over the weekend and caught several big crappie in 2-3 ft of water, just wondering how everyone else is doing, the white river lakes are still to high for my taste,but i have been having good luck on corp of engineer lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

What corps of engineer lakes are there in the delta? How were you catching your crappie on Peckerwood?
    I should just about have my boat ready to do some spider rigging on Peckerwood just about the time it is to shallow to spider rig on Peckerwood.
    Knockem dead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    What corps of engineer lakes are there in the delta? How were you catching your crappie on Peckerwood?
    I should just about have my boat ready to do some spider rigging on Peckerwood just about the time it is to shallow to spider rig on Peckerwood.
    Knockem dead
    I MOSTLY FISH LAKE NIMROD AND BLUE MOUNTAIN.I HAVE GOOD LUCK CRAPPIE FISHING THOSE LAKES. MOST FISH I HAVE BEEN CATCHING ON PECKERWOOD HAVE BEEN IN 5-6 FT OF WATER IN THE BRUSH. I TIGHTLINE JIGS UNDER A 12FT B & M JIG POLE. MOST FISH HAVE BEEN SCATTERED , I WILL PICK UP 1-2 THEN MOVE ON AND PICK UP 1-2 SOME WHERE ELSE. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY NICE FISH UP TO 16 INCHES!