Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Still have one Bed at Debs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still have one Bed at Debs

Hi Guys,

This is getting late for people to make plans, but due to people having to change plans, I still have one bed at Deb's avail. I will be getting there Thurs. So Thurs. or Fri. until Sun. am is good. Please let me know. Later, Ship

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will gladly take your extra bed. I will be there on Thursday morning early. 8 or 9 am. I will split the cost of it just let me know how much when we get there. I was going to tent camp but looks like a chance of rain. Thanks, Jared

Post Thanks / Like

I will call Deb and let her know that you will be there first. The room is reserved under my name, Jim Shipman. I won't get there until around noon time. See ya then or out on the lake Thurs. afternoon. Ship There will be a total five of us for two nights and six (Crappie Chatt) Sat. night. Crichison and friend (won't be there until Fri), myself and neighbor, Jiggin15 and Crappie Chatt (Sat. night only)
    Last edited by ship; 04-30-2008 at 07:03 AM.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jim see ya there.