Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's welcome NY to the Crappie.com home

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's welcome NY to the Crappie.com home

It's great that "The Big Apple" is now with us here on Crappie.com. Thanks for moderating FishNFilet, we really do appreciate it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Crappie.com. Lived in the Fingerlakes region for a number of years and fished most of the western ones but never for crappie. Can only remember catching one "strawberry" while fishin at a boy scout camp near Junius Ponds. Gonna be in Rochester end of June--might try a nitestalk for crappie on Conesus.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Crappie.Com, New York. I had the good fortune to spend several nights at the Inn at Belhurst Castle on Lake Seneca on my way to fish a BASS event at Thousands Islands in Clayton. I was chasing green carp then. If the crappie fishery is as good as the bass fishery, you are very fortunate. Welcome and be sure to share some experiences.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

O.K. new yorkers lets see where these tasty crappie are at.... I have been catching them on the seneca river off shore the last 3 weeks... caught my limit :D a couple times out of the boat on same river system... soon as boat motor is fixed have a # of lakes around me that hold nice sized slabs...I have a fishing club called "Fish Finders Club" here in auburn, we have over 50 members with about 20 diehards like myself who fish regularly... have new member august west, who likes to crappie fish as much as I do!! So lets here from you guys and gals ...good luck and tight lines.....Dave :D :D
    Last edited by fishnfilet; 04-20-2005 at 03:36 PM.

August West Guest

We finally got on fishnfilet. WTG

Post Thanks / Like

big night tomarrow with august west and phisher.......slab hunting

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome in NY folks!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks.......cold front making fishin slow.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfilet View Post
    O.K. new yorkers lets see where these tasty crappie are at.... I have been catching them on the seneca river off shore the last 3 weeks... caught my limit :D a couple times out of the boat on same river system... soon as boat motor is fixed have a # of lakes around me that hold nice sized slabs...I have a fishing club called "Fish Finders Club" here in auburn, we have over 50 members with about 20 diehards like myself who fish regularly... have new member august west, who likes to crappie fish as much as I do!! So lets here from you guys and gals ...good luck and tight lines.....Dave :D :D
    Here's a good question from Cato-country... Where abouts do you go to shore fish crappie on the Seneca River? I know there's a DEC access site at Bonta Bridge, one north of Port Byron, and the one in Montezuma. Never tried Montezuma, but have tried Bonta Bridge and the place on Rte 38 - never caught a crappie at either. I'm looking for crappie fishing spots that I can simply toss the tackle in the car and drive the family to. PM me if you don't want to announce any spots to the whole world

Any details you care to share would be helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back in 2005.

How is watching the New York chapter now?

Spring is awesome crappie fishing around my neck of the woods, up thru June. :D

Fish On!
    Tap!, Fish On!
    99.9% C&R fisherman
    NAFC Life Member & field tester
    Take a child fishing today, for smiles that last a lifetime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast