Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the hottest blue-gill jigs out?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What are some of the hottest blue-gill jigs out?

Anybody on the board have any samples i could try? I'll pay you for the postage, just wanting to try something a little different. I fish all of my 'gill jigs with wax worms, guess about any style will work. I would appreciate seeing / using some of the jigs made by some of you. Right after Crappie spawn i'll start workin' the 'gills over. Thanks.

briarhead Guest

I hear that Falls Bait Company has some really killer jigs called fall's hotties.

Falls Bait Co
    1440 Kennedy Road
    Chippewa Falls
    (715) 723-3645

briarhead Guest

Here is another link to some killer jigs too!

http://www.fishingworld.com/Slider/D...=Charlie%20Bee

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find them online. I have only found them in the Riverside Yum cardboard assorted plastics bin sold in Wal-Mart. They are made by Riverside Yum! ......1 inch plastic crawdads. Put them on a 1/32 oz hook and they are dynamite on all panfish. Absolutely killer in rivers and streams, but I have caught the heck out of them on the lakes and ponds too. Its the only thing I really use when targeting bream, warmouth, shellcracker, redbreast, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I have some tiny craws, you can get some uncle buck's craw's at BPS that are in I think 1" or 2", I think both sizes are the same size but you only get 3 because they come with a jig too. Probaly a crappy one tho. I have the walmart ones tho like crappster

Post Thanks / Like

Its funny....I'm always checking that box at Wal-Mart for new shipments. When they get them in, I buy pretty much all the crawdad packs. Lol. They are only 89 cents for a 20 pack. I've got enough to last me several years.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Micro craws or micro frogs

...are our best bluegill jigs, but we probably catch more gills on a tiny midge fly (buy the cheap assortment pack from South Bend that KMart sells) 6" under a piece of split shot than anything. Tip it with a waxie. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Roberta, are those micro craws made by Exude? They have some available now online. I have been eyeballing them for some time now.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool This it?

Quote Originally Posted by crappster
    I can't find them online. I have only found them in the Riverside Yum cardboard assorted plastics bin sold in Wal-Mart. They are made by Riverside Yum! ......1 inch plastic crawdads. Put them on a 1/32 oz hook and they are dynamite on all panfish. Absolutely killer in rivers and streams, but I have caught the heck out of them on the lakes and ponds too. Its the only thing I really use when targeting bream, warmouth, shellcracker, redbreast, etc.
    Check with Crappie Pro, they are carrying what you want, and you can order them on line. Tell Larry that I sent you, and to give you a sample of one of his new things he is bringing out. SSSH!!! Everyone will want them!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Crappie Craws
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast