Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Review: Jerry Blake with Actionfishingtrips.com (pics)

TeamAdcraft is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Review: Jerry Blake with Actionfishingtrips.com (pics)

Just traveled 12 hours each way to fish with Jerry Blake with www.actionfishingtrips.com .. Here is my results:

Lake Greeson in Kirby, Arkansas has had Flood waters for the Last month. Fishing Crappie has almost been non-existant. He has taken his clients to the Local river and beating up Trout and Walleye.....

Well, I am an avid crappie fishermant from upper Nebraska/Iowa and really dont care to fish anything but Crappie. I have seen some of his Pics of the crappie he puts his clients on and it is incredible. So I was dead set on Crappie fishing nothing else.

So, He took me and my crew to Greeson. Low expectations, Not knowing what to expect because the last month has been horrible..

Jerry worked his but off to put us on the crappie.. He would take us to one place.. Give a 5 minute warning for the crappie for the a Free Boat ride and then Move off if there was no results.. We fished, Deep, shallow, Mid range etc... Then we went into a technigue with 10 foot rods on "pitch and Drop".. Now we are short pole casters up here with the Crappie.. This was a new expierence for us and it worked like a charm!!! We ended up buying a few poles from him to take home at a unbeatable price. They were used but we had another day up there to fish without him and he gave us all the tools needed to make our trip the greatest possible including marking GPS locations on my boat on every stop we made over his Crappie condos and Brush piles.. He would of gave me his shirt off his back if I asked him...

When you ask him to do the impossible when things have gone so bad and he Produces for 7 guys hungry to take home trophy's, this makes this Guide a "priceless" tool for all Crappie guys like myself.

Results:
    40+ Crappie 15 trophy's at 15" to 16.5"!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Blake www.actionfishingtrips.com is a A+ organized business worth the price in gold! He also has his Counter part Darryl Morris with www.familyfishingtrips.com that has the same setup and great knowledge to
    be with...
    16" Brothas..

Total results
    2X In-Fisherman Magazine Regional Crappie Anglers of the Year
    Official Provider of the Crappie.com State Decals

GO RAZORBACKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

i don`t know jerry but sure sounds like he`s the man.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you stopped short of "he can raise the dead." As it is (and from what I've seen/heard) it's easy to believe.
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

Fished with Jerry in mid February---very knowledgeable, great guy and great fisherman, would like to fish with him again. Would like to do the walleye thing below Quachita, too.
    Husker
    the trick to catch that finnicky speck....
    gently set the hook just before the peck

Post Thanks / Like

I love pitchin piles, I could fish all year with 25' of line if I didnt break
    ITS LIKE BASEBALL PITCHIN,HITTIN,CATCHIN

Post Thanks / Like

wow nice

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great trip looks like to me. I'm envious. Looks like persistence paid off well.

I've never met Jerry nor Darryl. My mother taught me that there are "givers" and "takers" in life. I don't have to have met them to know which they are. Just wish they were closer!

I love the pics! I'll bet the show in the boat with you guys was about as good as getting the fish. LOL
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

TeamAdcraft is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by anchorpuller View Post
    Great trip looks like to me. I'm envious. Looks like persistence paid off well.

I've never met Jerry nor Darryl. My mother taught me that there are "givers" and "takers" in life. I don't have to have met them to know which they are. Just wish they were closer!

I love the pics! I'll bet the show in the boat with you guys was about as good as getting the fish. LOL
    You know it! You could hear us yelling back and forth from one boat to another.
    2X In-Fisherman Magazine Regional Crappie Anglers of the Year
    Official Provider of the Crappie.com State Decals

GO RAZORBACKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jason:

Good to see y'all made it back home safe and sound. Thanks for your kind words.

Everything fell into place for a great trip on Friday. The lake finally made it down to where it should be and your trip was right before a cold front passed through. Plus, y'all picked up on the "Pitch and Drop" technique real quick, which is good because that's the only way we could get a bait in front of them where the were holding up under the buck brush.

It was good to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again soon.
    Last edited by Jerry Blake; 04-28-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking fish! Looks like fun
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast