Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton

Any reports from Stockton. I may have to be down there in two weeks and was wondering if the spawn was on.

Post Thanks / Like

Dadakota,
    Had a trip planned last week for Stockton, but had to cancel because of high water, high winds and low expectations. It was just as well as we decided to stay here and fish LOZ and did well.
    Do plan on a Stockton trip in mid May, but we will hopefully fishing for toothy fish
    the trick to catch that finnicky speck....
    gently set the hook just before the peck

Post Thanks / Like

A few fish are being caught but nothing great yet. I think it is going to get alot better in the next couple of weeks and you should be able to catch some. I may try it the weekend after next if the weather is good.

Post Thanks / Like

May see you on the water Polebender.

Post Thanks / Like

hey DADAKOTA it's slow at stockton I was there 3 times last week and the water is a mess.. temp was 53 to 58 and up down not to dirty real stained.. the carp are spawning so the crappie should be close after I would say next couple weeks should tell. I fished bridge piers. careful there you can touch the bottom of the road with a rod, nothing arround the rip rap piers, or the rip rap, nothing but small ones over brush. nothing back in the brush. caught a couple small ones by the picknick tables. no standing timber it's all under water.... but I will tell you this,

It will get better... :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle

How Do You Think The Highpoint Area Will Be In A Couple Of Weeks, I'm Leaving For Reelfoot Saturday Morning, But When I Get Back I Would Like To Jug And Crappie Fish Highpoint, Maybe. I've Never Really Fished That Area And I Think It Has Possibilities.

Thanks And Best Regards
    John B.