Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Larry Southern IN ATTENTION!

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Moose1am; 02-16-2006 at 01:33 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Got The Maps Friday

I Hope Canepole Realizes How Lucky He Is That You Have A Big Kind Heart Filled With Compassion. Not Everyone Would Have Drove That Far And Let Him Keep His Truck And Robot And The Robot's Boat. ...I Liked The Part About You Walking Home In Other Posts. I Know Why You Did What You Did On Fishing Down There And All I Can Say Is Well Done!! Get Canepole Up Here So He Can Pay The Piper Indiana Style. I'll Even Furnish The Place For Him And You To Stay At. Our Camp At The Lake. Maybe He Could Come Up For The Classic This Year? I'll Even Furnish The Food And Beer.

Didn't Fish This Weekend At All. The Weather Flat Out Sucked Big Time. It Was Colder Than A Well Diggers Arse And The Wind Blew More Than A Politican Lies.

We'll Go Up During This Week Several Times And Spend The Night. I'm Probably Going To Take Next Friday Off And Hit The Lake At Crane Before The Weekend. Weather Looks To Be Pretty Decent By Then. AFTER THAT IT'S BACK TO WORKING MOST SATURDAYS. MONEYS GOOD BUT SURE DOES KILL MY FISHING. FISHING ONE DAY A WEEK AIN'T GOOD.

See Ya.......Larry

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Revenge?????

Hey Larry. Moose caught the biggest crappie (of his life) in my front yard. Now why should I come up there and catch dinks? Tell you what, I will send my grandson. He is 13. Should be an even match then...lol
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"