Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ready for the Fall Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Ready for the Fall Fishing

Well I have seen enough jet skis to last me for a while. The Fall Brawl dates have been set and I am ready for the Fall fishing season, I know it is a ways off yet but I will just have to keep catching a few of the White Bass to keep my fishing jones quiet. Come on crappie time. Have not had much time to get on the board but do read every chance I get.
    Saw the pics of Don Gs new skow, and sent him a pic of my Ranger, I think he is jealous, he is already wanting to trade, but he is not offering enough boot, matter of fact, what he offered was a down right insult. The draft choices were alright, but the other offer was an insult.
    See you folks at Watts Bar in the Fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don, I've been practicing the dock shooting with that rod you recommended and should be about ready for the Brawl. I took Zenna fishing yesterday and she kept 33 that ranged 9 to 13+ inches. She said to tell you to make sure all the hot dogs are entered for this one cause she is really going to put it on them and doesn't want to hear any of their, (D&B) excuses. LOL
    All kidding aside we are really looking forward to it after missing the Fling.
    My shoulder is doing pretty good. I had 5 month's of rehab 3 times a week after the surgery and wasn't able to fish all spring. So I am fired up and ready to go.
    Zenna said to tell Jackie hey.
    Catch-u-Lat'r
    Bob

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Bob
    Hey Don, I've been practicing the dock shooting with that rod you recommended and should be about ready for the Brawl. I took Zenna fishing yesterday and she kept 33 that ranged 9 to 13+ inches. She said to tell you to make sure all the hot dogs are entered for this one cause she is really going to put it on them and doesn't want to hear any of their, (D&B) excuses. LOL
    All kidding aside we are really looking forward to it after missing the Fling.
    My shoulder is doing pretty good. I had 5 month's of rehab 3 times a week after the surgery and wasn't able to fish all spring. So I am fired up and ready to go.
    Zenna said to tell Jackie hey.
    Catch-u-Lat'r
    Bob
    I'm going to tell Blackie you & Zenna called him a hotdog... He won't take kindly to it. After last Fall Brawl he said we were to easy on you. Far be from me to get you in trouble with Blackie....lol....He said to tell you Dizzy Dean pitched in the World Series with a sore arm & you could have fished the Fall Brawl but you were skeeerd>>Looking forward to seeing you two....
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    I'm going to tell Blackie you & Zenna called him a hotdog... He won't take kindly to it. After last Fall Brawl he said we were to easy on you. Far be from me to get you in trouble with Blackie....lol....He said to tell you Dizzy Dean pitched in the World Series with a sore arm & you could have fished the Fall Brawl but you were skeeerd>>Looking forward to seeing you two....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don, we are glad to hear you guys will be fishing this one. We were afraid you might not make it.
    Catch-u-Lat'r
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to hear it

Good to hear the shoulder is on the mend, you may want to save a little pity just in case Z puts it on you, Nah, aint gonna happen, huh. I will not be fishing this Fall but will be around to give advice and tell everyone where Don and Blackie are fishing, just be as helpful as I can, you know. Take care see yall this Fall.