Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bigger and Better

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bigger and Better

This 281/2 inch female largemouth went 13 lbs 8 ozs, she's laying on a 24 inch cooler, note how she's hanging over. Put up a good fight. Yes sir.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

are u gonna mount it on the wall or in the skillet. I seem to mount all of mine in the skillet.
    Hey where's my float.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I let a buddy mount it

A buddy of mine wanted this baby bad, I mean he hounded me and hounded me over it, I let him mount it, he's sitting in the canoe of this picture I'm gonna attach. Keep fishing Rev, I appreciate the come back on here. These waters are below Riverview Dam, in Valley, Alabama, some good fishing out on those rocks. It's two dams below West Point Dam. Notice the other people in the background, it was a fish catching day this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev.
    are u gonna mount it on the wall or in the skillet. I seem to mount all of mine in the skillet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nice Red Eye Shoal Bass

Check out this 8 1/2 lb shoal bass. Brought this beauty to the top with a 6 inch Zara Spook, was walking the dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LakeHardingSpirit
    This 281/2 inch female largemouth went 13 lbs 8 ozs, she's laying on a 24 inch cooler, note how she's hanging over. Put up a good fight. Yes sir.
    That one is a beautiful fish, only bad thing is that I didn't catch it! lol! Seeing your bass made me think of the world record caught long ago, but I can't remember what state it was caught in. Seems it was either Alabama or Georgia, alledgedly on a "white bellied spring lizard." Does this ring a bell for you? I do remember the bass was over 20 or 21 lbs. I can scarcely believe the weights being caught in California now, I think they will soon top the present record from the South.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, there are some real monsters in this thread. I consider myself to be very lucky if I catch one that weighs in at over 4 pounds.

-S

Post Thanks / Like

And still catching them, just haven't been taking pictures as in the old days.