Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happened to the Flash chat room?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to the Flash chat room?

I haven't found anyone in there for ages. When I enter if there is one there it leaves (Maybe my computer has bad breath) immediatly like it was bumped off. What time do you get on.
    Good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been there many times myself and rarely find anyone there, would like to chat with many of you but no one seems to be in the chatting mood so I have to go to another outdoor site to get my chat fix, but I would definitely rather do that here
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Chat ...

is an on again off again kind of thing here. It'll be going full tilt for awhile, then seems to sit and gather dust for periods of time. Now that the weather is getting warmer, and members can get out and fish (or honey-do's :p ) ... their board time is shrinking. Plus, with so many different forums, and PM's, and email ... alot of members just don't feel the need to chat, too.

One reason why some members "pop on, then pop right back off" ... could be because once they login, someone that's already on has to submit a message before the new member sees ANY messages on the screen. There is no "history" message text, and the incoming member may think there's no one online & chatting. Yes, they can see the members names that ARE online, but may think it's like it used to be --- where members that didn't logout correctly, got their ID's stuck in chat. That's supposedly not the case, anymore, since Ed has revamped the site mechanics.

When it is being used, it's usually between 8PM-11PM EST when most chatters are online. IF you really want to chat, post a message on the Main Board, telling when you'll be on there. I can always delete those posts, the next day.

... cp