Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Brookville Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brookville Report

Just in case anyones interested... Brookville is starting to get good. Majority of the fish we caught this weekend were between 10" and 13". Females are starting to prespawn stage in Templeton & wolf Creeks. Found some active fish off structure near the banks on steeper dropoffs that were nailing shad about 2 feet from the surface also. Water surface temps were about 62 degrees today. Haven't been to Ellies creek but it should be even warmer. Best of luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bait?

Just wondering were you using minnows or jigs? If jigs, size and color?
    Thanks,
    Dave

crappie vol21 Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JigMan2
    Just in case anyones interested... Brookville is starting to get good. Majority of the fish we caught this weekend were between 10" and 13". Females are starting to prespawn stage in Templeton & wolf Creeks. Found some active fish off structure near the banks on steeper dropoffs that were nailing shad about 2 feet from the surface also. Water surface temps were about 62 degrees today. Haven't been to Ellies creek but it should be even warmer. Best of luck!
    Hey Im planning to fish Brookville for the first time this weekend if the weather improves a bit. I have driven by the lake but never been on it. I have a map that shows Templeton Creek that you mentioned above, but where is Wolf Creek? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bassky
    Just wondering were you using minnows or jigs? If jigs, size and color?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    We only fish with jigs. Red/white or red/char. 1/16th oz jigs. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie vol21
    Hey Im planning to fish Brookville for the first time this weekend if the weather improves a bit. I have driven by the lake but never been on it. I have a map that shows Templeton Creek that you mentioned above, but where is Wolf Creek? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    I doubt you'll be there this weekend. Weather report looks real bad. Wolf creek is almost straight across the lake from Templeton. Can't miss it. good luck