Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!

Just wandering if any of you would have a transducer and cable to an Eagle fishmark 480 that you would be willing to sell to me ? I just love the unit I have but the cord has been damaged and needs replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.............Thanks treepotato

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a brand new transducer for my Lowrance 320 on eBay for less than 1/2 of the local dealer price.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Tater ...

Quote Originally Posted by treepotato View Post
    Just wandering if any of you would have a transducer and cable to an Eagle fishmark 480 that you would be willing to sell to me ? I just love the unit I have but the cord has been damaged and needs replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.............Thanks treepotato

$50 - $60 will get you a brand new one, from these guys : http://www.lei-extras.com/store/sear...t=FishMark+480

$60 = transom skimmer or TM mount (puck) ... temp sensor/20deg cone ... power cable included. $50 without temp sensor.

I've done business with them, before, and they're top notch.

... cp