Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If it is gonna go bad It's gonna

Post Thanks / Like

Default If it is gonna go bad It's gonna

Happen to me! Now boys and girls I am looking for a boat motor arround 75hp. possible 4 stroke dont know much about them 4 strokes ya see I was crusin down Turn Back Creek, Lower end and hit something in the water and bam Yep stopped dead hit reverse and bam bam rattle rattle nothing cracked lower unit hub and stripped,tore up ,ripped out the gut's of the ole mariner,,, that ole motor lasted 21 years befor I got ahold of it and I screwed it up in less than a year,,, yea beagle any way lookin for a motor any help would be appreciated... thank's in advance

. yours in the Toilet.... bm

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagle sorry to hear that, you might call Brad McCaslin he had a used motor for sale last time I was there and he might even take yours on trade. Let me know if you need the number.

Post Thanks / Like

Try www.craigslist. I have found wonderful deals on boats and motors this year. Good Luck
    Last edited by AntiochBA; 04-22-2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: specify web address
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Heres one for ya Beagle --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-04-18, 9:21PM CDT

1988 Force Outboard 85 H/P About 50 Hours Great Running Motor Clear Title Please Contact via Phone or Email to Joe [email protected] or (816)985-0161

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 647766538

And there are some older 75hp motors on craigslist also.:D
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle guess you won't need your cowling painted now. Saved you some money there.Good thing you got the old tracker. Did you get any fish. cc ramp open.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagle, That sucks!!!! You're always welcome to fish out of my boat.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Man that sucks!!! Sorry to hear about your motor, hope you get a new one before the crappie start biting
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagleman if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any. I fear the day my motor dies and it's only 15 years old. First it was the main power pack then the oil mixing unit and now it's missing 3" of the skag. I think one of these days i'll just have to put it out of it misery and get a new one.

Post Thanks / Like

Never good to hear about chit breaking down,but it won't break just sitting in the yard-at least you were using it!

Post Thanks / Like

That sure is bad luck.I dont know of any motors for sale. But I'll keep a look out for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast