Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boat Motor for sale?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Boat Motor for sale?

Does anyone have a small boat motor for sale? I'm looking for a 10-25hp for my 14' V bottom. Thanks for any leads to a good reliable motor.

Sincerely,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

On the main board they posted about a web site that does a lot of boat sales and fixing. ie the site is all about boats. I can't remember the web address though at this time. Sorry. Might want to post on the main crappie.com forum and someone there might know the web address of that site. Then maybe once you get to that site you might find something.

Also try www.fishin.com which has an IN site forum too

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sutton
    Does anyone have a small boat motor for sale? I'm looking for a 10-25hp for my 14' V bottom. Thanks for any leads to a good reliable motor.

Sincerely,
    Mike
    Regards,

Moose1am

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    On the main board they posted about a web site that does a lot of boat sales and fixing. ie the site is all about boats. I can't remember the web address though at this time. Sorry. Might want to post on the main crappie.com forum and someone there might know the web address of that site. Then maybe once you get to that site you might find something.

Also try www.fishin.com which has an IN site forum too
    Are you refering to this one? http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks Moose1am, for the reply. I'll check it out. Appreciate the help. I see you fish Salamonie quite a bit. I was over there this last week, just to look it over on my way back from Muncie. I live in Valpo. I stopped by the DNR office and got the GPS map that you mentioned on here. I appreciated the info. Looks like it would be a great lake when it gets a bit more water.

thanks again,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I've looked at www.iboats.com before. I'm tempted by their reconditioned motors from Canadian guides. It's a bit out of my budget though at this point. Thanks again,

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Motor

Hi Mike,
    If your interested i do have a 15 hp Sears Gamefisher. Asking $300. Was serviced last year at the Idle Zone here in Martinsville. Works A-One.
    Its a nice motor, just don't use it much. I prefer electric motor lakes only, besides it to much power for my 12 footer.
    If interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me on the Hotspots site.
    Seems kind of wierd, our last names are the same.
    sam

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sutton

Sincerely,
    Mike