Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I am back

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am back

Hello everybody. I am back. I sure did miss reading the daily posts and viewing the pictures. For some reason I was blocked from entering the old crappie.com. I have read and accepted the "rules".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome back mate.

Good to see that you can join us and that you accepted the rules. We have a great time in here and there is a lot of good information as you know.

I personally have been getting set up to do some night fishing. I purchased another light today. This light is a fluorescent light that gives off a greenist tint and can be use above or below the water. Now I just need to figure out how to get the cigarette lighter plug on the end of the wires. Right now they have those battery clamps on the end of the wires.

How's the crappie fishing up in Northern IN.

Note: There is a Indiana Crappie Forum in here too. Maybe we can start some good threads in there about the Indiana Crappie. Right now it appears that the North Carolina Guys are the big posters in here. It's going to be hard to catch up with the number of post that appear on the NC state board. But we can make up for lack of post by quality of the Indiana Post. HEY!

Quote Originally Posted by crappie66
    Hello everybody. I am back. I sure did miss reading the daily posts and viewing the pictures. For some reason I was blocked from entering the old crappie.com. I have read and accepted the "rules".
    Regards,

Moose1am

slab_seeker Guest

Now Moose1am, I know your not saying NC doesn't have any quality post? LOL. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Good to see that you can join us and that you accepted the rules. We have a great time in here and there is a lot of good information as you know.

I personally have been getting set up to do some night fishing. I purchased another light today. This light is a fluorescent light that gives off a greenist tint and can be use above or below the water. Now I just need to figure out how to get the cigarette lighter plug on the end of the wires. Right now they have those battery clamps on the end of the wires.

How's the crappie fishing up in Northern IN.

Note: There is a Indiana Crappie Forum in here too. Maybe we can start some good threads in there about the Indiana Crappie. Right now it appears that the North Carolina Guys are the big posters in here. It's going to be hard to catch up with the number of post that appear on the NC state board. But we can make up for lack of post by quality of the Indiana Post. HEY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_seeker
    Now Moose1am, I know your not saying NC doesn't have any quality post? LOL. Are you?
    Yeah Moose--are you citing the quality of your own posts as the standard we should all strive for?
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default I envy the NC board LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slab_seeker
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I haven't the time to read all the posts in here. I can barely keep up with the forums that I monitor routinely. I didn't mean to imply that NC was without any quality post. I would think that they have lots of quality posts but I just have not read them all

I was just trying to get the Indiana guys to post more reports but I seemed to have failed misserably instead. Sorry for any confusion guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Yeah Moose--are you citing the quality of your own posts as the standard we should all strive for?
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not much to report on here

I haven't been fishing much lately, been working, so I am not to sure how the crappie action is right now. I talked to a guy at work who said they were catching some nice 12 inchers at a local lake at night using lantern light. He offered for me to go along soon, so hopefully within the next week or so I can get out and report back how the action is.

When I do have some spare time I have been fishing the pond here where I live. Last year I probably put in a couple hundred crappie. I have been catching alot of them on jigs fishing around the fountains. Have also caught 5 green carp, aka LM bass, over 5 lbs using the crappie jigs.