Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing with 1weezer on Big Sandy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Fishing with 1weezer on Big Sandy

Hey all, We went fishing Wed. 4-16-08 with Richard (1weezer) Williams and man what a time we had. The wind was rough but Richard kept us on the fish. We fished Big Sandy out of Mansard Island Marina. At lunch we had 42 keepers with 4 dinks. We were fishing in about 15 ft of water about 10 ft. deep most of the time. Jigs tipped with nibbles or minnows did well. After lunch we moved to a shallow area and fished some sunken brush on ledges and the crappie were moving shallow. We ended up with 74 keepers and 6 dinks. The big fish of the day (caught by me, not Richard) was 1lb.15.3ozs. I would recommend Richard Williams to anyone looking for a Guide. He has a super boat setup and is a super person. Keeps you laughing all day. Also, Mansard Island is a very friendly place to launch. I cannot wait to get back down for another trip. Also, thanks to Mr. Kline for the loan of the electric filet knife. We left ours at home.:p:p:p
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

Richard is a great guy and you are right about his boat.I really like fishing with him and he does work hard for you.Cant beat him as a guide or person.Hey crappiechaser2 did he say anything about those cowgirls?

www.greenriverlakecrappietrips.com
    Last edited by KyTeacher; 04-17-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KyTeacher...I don't think he did, but I do remember him saying something about Hooters...LOL
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a great time,I would love to get down on a trip with him someday.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, sounds like a great trip....74...that's a heap of cleaning, but well worth it!!

Dave