Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MS Fishing Reports, Vol. Two

Post Thanks / Like

Default MS Fishing Reports, Vol. Two

Hey folks, lets start a new Thread for the primarily Sardis, Enid, Grenada, fishing reports. The last one is now five pages long. I didn't go this weekend, figured the crowd was too much, but will be back out there Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

fished grenada friday caught 23 nice uns

crowd was pretty fair...didnt do much until the end of the day where i found some thick cover that most werent able to get in

saw some waders catchin em in about a foot,foot and a half deep

didnt go today, missed the 430 alarm and if i cant get there before sunrise i usually dont go

Post Thanks / Like

Sardis Saturday

Looked like a three ring circus or one big family reunion. Managed a limit

Sardis Sunday

Crowds not bad I waited unitl 7:30 thinking the big rush would be over. At that time there were only 4 people put in on the gravel road I use. Only a few more at the boat ramp.
    Fished from 7:30 until 11:00 and kept 26. Not a bad weekend at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Sardis Friday with my dad and brought home 57, great weather and a great day fishing with my dad. Went back Sunday morning and managed 18 keepers before the crowd and the folks trying to crappie fish from a 20 foot ski boat finally ran me off. Ski boats and seadoos should be banned until after Memorial day. I'll try it again next Friday and hope the fish are still there.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Same problem here. Jig fishing from a pontoon boat. Give me a break.

Post Thanks / Like

about like folks in bass boats trolling in coves. kind of hard to troll when the water is 3 feet deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Chickasaw at Enid and caught 20 over the weekend. When yall say Enid or Sardis, where are yall going if yall don't mind telling.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a few friends fish Sardis last week. They were catching limits by 9:00. One of them called me at 8:30 yesterday, 2 boats, 4 people had 120 fish. My wife and I are going tommorrow, adn hopefully will post some pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sardis

Everybody who knows how shallow to fish is wearing them out. It's a limit every time they go! I fished two coves this morning and caught 42 by 10:30. These areas have had some fishing pressure, and the fish are getting smaller. I had to cull to get a limit of 12"-14" fish with one 16".

It is pretty interesting to see all the ways folks are trying to catch fish. Saw a pontoon Friday with six people trolling in 3' of water. Most of the "lost" folks seem to be from out of state, but even these folks are catching some fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enid

Went to the south side of Enid today, got there about 2:00 jiged till 5:00 had a total of 14 nice ones and 12 little one that went back in, 2 foot of water,

KEEP ON FISHING!
    GWDJR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast