Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Names?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Names?

I have read many things on this site, but I don't remember seeing one dealing with boat names. I was just reading the thread where the woman is redoing her boat, and saw someone named their boat "Poot".

I am a Youth Minister, and I do have a boat that I totally redid. Love it! But, with my job, my hours are strange...about 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, but I wouldn't have it any other way. So, in order to be able to slip out every now and then, I have called my boat "A CALL". Reasoning: so that when I need to escape from job stress for and hour or so, my secretary can tell them that I am out on A CALL. Pretty clever, huh?

I have also thought it would be funny if the preacher were to get a boat, he should call it "A CALL 2". That way the secretary could tell people that not only am I on A CALL, but the preacher is out on A CALL 2.
    Last edited by mrwillis; 04-16-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

What I call my boat on a given day depends on the situation for that day. The first time I had her out one spring I found myself standing ankle deep in water after the live well lines had ruptured over the winter. I called her quite a few different names that day.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

"Fat Bottom Girl" She's for sale and I'm looking to order "Fat Bottom Girl II"

http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/boatsforsale.htm
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a name for mine,but I often think of it as my livingroom on the water,so I think I'll name it Livingroom Too. (had a dream one night I had taken my easy swivel recliner out of the house and mounted to the front deck)lol

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a thread on it a couple of months ago...got some really good ideas.

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...ght=boat+names

Post Thanks / Like

USS Mary Jane

Post Thanks / Like

I call my boat the "White Horse" as in Revelations 6:2. It is the White Horse because when I'm not crappie fishing, I use my boat for bowfishing, and the rider of the white horse in Revelations...carries a bow.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about a name, but mine has so many problems if I were to put her up for sale the only positive thing I could put on the sign in good conscience would be "Floats."
    Last edited by DC Crappie Kid; 04-16-2008 at 01:41 PM.
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

My boat is dual purpose. One of which is duck hunting. I hunt large bodies of water that usually hold a lot of diver ducks and especailly scaup. Therefore I chose to name it ...............................................

The Bill Collector:D

Post Thanks / Like

Let Er Rip
    It is not enough that a man should toil and provide,but that he be granted the pleasure of fishing with a friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast