Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie fishing on 4/12 and 14.

angler08 Guest

Default Crappie fishing on 4/12 and 14.

4/12 was pretty much my first day of fishing in MA. At noon my 3 years old daughter and I fished bluegill. She had a lot of fun, busy at rolling in fish. Later the same day I went fishing again and got five 12"+ bass (LM) and 17 crappie. I had never caught any LMB or crappie before.

On 4/14, I went fishing in the late afternoon for crappie. Took home 4 decent sized crappie and released around 10.

Special thanks to gillbuster and this forum. I did not know there was crappie in this state before I happened to enter this forum and read gillbuster's posts.

Foxy is offline Moderator Massachusetts Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

^sounds like fun! Take any pics?

and welcome to the massachusetts board

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Angler08, nice post on site... Crappie are starting to really heat up....now that you have got the Crappie bug, you are ruined for sure
    Gillbuster

Foxy is offline Moderator Massachusetts Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gillbuster View Post
    Way to go Angler08, nice post on site... Crappie are starting to really heat up....now that you have got the Crappie bug, you are ruined for sure
    Gillbuster
    ^Hey John, are you going out at all this weekend? The weather is supposed to be nice. I was thinking about seeing if you want to go, however I have a birthday party/barbecue to go to and then I have to get my house cleaned up for the baby. I'll probably sneak off and get in at least a few casts down at the local lake though.