Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: yamaha hpdi 150 guestion?5 yr. or 2 yr. warranty???

Post Thanks / Like

Default yamaha hpdi 150 guestion?5 yr. or 2 yr. warranty???

Did anyone buy a new boat this winter with a yamaha hpdi 150 or whatever horsepower on it? I was told I would get a 5 year warranty because it was a special deal in the winter time. Anyway , i got my registration card back yesterday and it said 2 years on it. I will ask my dealer about this but until I get the chance to talk with them i thought i'd run this by someone who might have got that deal also... Did anybody get the 5 year deal this winter??? Thanks!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i knew mercury had a 5 year warranty special going through today but i have not heard anything about yamaha. both dealers i talked to last week told me about the mercury 5 year warranty through the 15th but neither sais anything about a yamaha 5 year warranty. i would check with my dealer if i wass you.

Post Thanks / Like

When I got mine a few years back, that part came seperate, but I would check with the dealer.

Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at one this winter, it came with a two year warranty, with three more bonus if you purchased by March 15th

Post Thanks / Like

just bought a 08 Stratos with an 08 150 Merc last weekend. We got the 5 year deal and our dealer said that it would last till the 15th of april. We were going to get an hpdi instead on another boat and it too had a winter 5 yr warranty untill today...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I sure hope it's the 5 yr. deal... That is worth thousands, actually....

Post Thanks / Like

my dealer told me that my warranty would come in two different stages.. A 2 year one and then one for 3 years. Sure made me feel better....