Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Suckers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suckers

Don't catch many up here,but got 5 at the spillway(smithville) monday.I think they were just the common or white sucker,but they did have a little gold around the edges.
    Ranger came by to warn they were opening the dam,walked up to the top to watch.Lot of disoriented fish swimmg around for 30 minutes didn't see anything huge.
    Swung by the marina to try crappie,guess they closed it to fishing the end of last month...saved me 3 bucks.They were feeding the carp,some huge ones,I'm guessing a few would top 40#.

40-50 deer feeding behind the shooting range in the middle of the day,guess they feel safe there.

All in all,good day to burn up gas...oh,well....at least it's not diesel,saw it top the 4$ a gallon mark in St.Joe sunday,3.99 here in town.How much do those tanks hold on the side of semi's?"Filler up" "O.K.,that will be 975$.."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    All in all,good day to burn up gas...oh,well....at least it's not diesel,saw it top the 4$ a gallon mark in St.Joe sunday,3.99 here in town.How much do those tanks hold on the side of semi's?"Filler up" "O.K.,that will be 975$.."
    Anywhere from 200-300 gallons if filling up both tanks.Most tanks are from 125-150 gallons each.

Guy I talked to other day said he was in L.A. & it costed him almost $1300 & has to do it 2 times a week atleast.Now he isnt making nothn but fuel money sounds like to me.