Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: probass204

Post Thanks / Like

Smile probass204

we are getting a few crappies in the battle creek area on graham, lee, and on the river at gov. bridge. i am wating to go open up our camper at the randall chain of lakes in coldwater, we slay them in the spring every year.

Post Thanks / Like

Coldwater isn't too bad of a day trip for me from Holland. Where exactly is Randall chain o lakes? I did a mapquest but didn't see anything. Maybe we can connect once you get the camper set up. Is it a public campground that you are set up on?

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Yankee,

Not my question to answer, but I know the area. This is a link to The Waffle Farm Public campground. It has an area map.

http://www.wafflefarm.com/maps.asp

This link from the DNR will tell you all about the body of water.

http://www.dnr.state.mi.us/PUBLICATI...hain_o_lks.pdf

Duke
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." --Patrick F MacManus

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Yankee Doodler , We Are At Angel Cove Campgrounds, It Is A Public County Campgrounds ,we Are Seasonal Campers We Have Been There 12 Yrs. They Have Over Night And Weekly Campers Also.we Are On River Road.it Is East Out Of Union City On Coldwater Road To River Rd, The Camp Grounds Opens May 1st. I Would Be Great To Get Togather And Get Some Of Those Slabs,there Are 6 Lakes All Hooked Togather On This Chain Of Lakes We Have Several Bass Tournments On It Every Year, I Used To Fish Red Man And Tri-state Tournments.i Was Sponsered By Ranger Boats And Yamaha Motors,give Me An Email.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Randall Chain

Hi Probass, Have the crappie started to bite on the chain yet? Are there any lakes on the chain better for crappie than others. All I have to do is get my husband away from bass fishing for a day or two which can sometimes be like pulling a tooth. :rolleyes: Thanks again for going bass fishing with him last year! Suzieq

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Suzieq Good To Hear From You, They Are Getting A Few Crappies On Randall In The Coves, And The Weed Flats In North Lake. I Have Not Fished Down Ther Yet This Year, The Campgrounds Opens May 1st. And I Will Be Their Then But A Buddy Of Mine Is Fishing Down There Now And He Calls Me About Every Day And Lets Me Know How The Bite Is, I Had A Very Good Time Fishing With Your Hubby Last Year And He Is A Super Guy, We Had A Lot Of Fun, Didn;t Get Any Tackel Busters But Still Had A Lot Of Fun. I Showed Him A Couple Of Places He Did Not Know Were There,hope He Done Well On His Tournment There!keep In Touch And I Will Let You Know When To Come Up And Fish. Probass204