Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp Tourney

alright all. iv'e only counted like 11 people that's up for this. come on it'll be fun and something else we can give each other crap about. here's what i came up with, pretty simple

$5 a person (we can do $10, dont wanna break anyone), $5 for big fish per man or lady...does'nt matter if you have 2 or 3 people in the boat. we'll do it sat. since everyone will be there. it will be from sun up and weigh in will be at deb's cabin's at 2:00....7 best fish just like a regular tourney. now i'm not gonna get all technical, the fish don't have to be alive, or basically no rule's, you wanna beach the boat somewhere and fish from the bank, fine no biggy, not gonna be the crappiemaster's. no size limit just like toronto. i talked with bug's and figured we could have the fish fry following. this is for fun and b.s. story's. let's keep it simple. i probably missed some thing's. what do you all think? oh ya, does anyone have or can get ahold of a good scale that goes to hundredth's or tenth's or something. sure most of us have your basic digital but we may just need it especially for big fish!

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all who decide to join in........the winners purse will help monk and i to offset the expense of camp:pWE'RE IN.....BRING IT!!!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just do it per person instead of per boat. I do not want to put 10 or 12 people in the boat to pull this win off but could if needed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Just do it per person instead of per boat. I do not want to put 10 or 12 people in the boat to pull this win off but could if needed.

yah jared that's what i said, per person not boat, did i type it wrong or did u take a trip to red, panama:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. Sounds like fun
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya I was not sure if you meant 7 fish per boat or 7 fish per person. Either way I am in plus Bob and Brian. I can not wait. May be some big weights for 7 fish if we can get the weather to stay steady between now and then.

Post Thanks / Like

7 best fish per boat, look's like you three could have the upper hand, oh wait a minute, you'll have bob in your boat j/k buddy:D for big fish, we will do that per person. i figured since we don't have very many people, winning boat take's all. big fish, individual get's the money and can split with the boat if they want.
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 04-15-2008 at 03:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm In It... To Win It ....!!!!!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    7 best fish per boat, look's like you three could have the upper hand, oh wait a minute, you'll have bob in your boat j/k buddy:D for big fish, we will do that per person. i figured since we don't have very many people, winning boat take's all. big fish, individual get's the money and can split with the boat if they want.
    My feelings are so hurt right now. sniff sniff

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I gona bring awards for day:D winners as well as the overall and biggest/heaviest!!! Well,,, at least I'll show them to ya!!!:p:p:p <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast