Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 6 month slip rental

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 month slip rental

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a marina that offers 6 month slip rental. I live in Fenton and would like to have the boat at Mark Twain, Rend Lake, Wappapello, maybe Clearwater but that lake is small.

My Grandpa lives on Wappapello and he said the crappie are really biting. Bigger ones are deeper. Of course now he went to Sardis...lol.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Mark Twain, try Blackjack Marina or Indian Creek Marina. I know you can rent slips from Blackjack buddy keeps his boat there. I do not know the prices, good luck. I would very careful about leaving a bass boat at the marinas. The marinas at truman last year had a very bad rash of bass boats getting broke into and rods getting stolen.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip on that TAE73. I called BlackJack and Indian Creek. They wanted 900+ a year. Very steep for me. I think I may just keep it in storage by a lake since theivery and vandelism is something I do not want to deal with. So if anyone has any suggestions about dry storage let me know. I know that Rend Lake is 30 bucks a month outside but fenced.

Get my boat next week. Gotta find a home for it.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Mark twain lake, South Fork Resorts has inside storage, don't know the rate. But they will fix you up.

Post Thanks / Like

XBHT

I work at sundowner marina at wappapello lake in the summer when I am not teaching. We have slip rentals year round. Last year they were $650 a year I believe.
    Crappie fishing is kinda tough right now, but you are right the fish that are being caught are back in deeper water.

Catfish spawn is closin in fast......if a guy is interested in those nasty fish

later
    longshot