Post Thanks / Like

Smile Little Bear Results

6.17 Bevin Berry and Mark Mitchell
    5.84 Keith Dodd and Donald Ledbetter
    5.78 Rex Davis and Ray Tuggle
    5.32 David and Bud Waters
    2.64 David and Jimmy McCarley

Big Fish Bevin and Mark 1.39

My Hat off to all the teams today we had plenty of sunshine but that wind was awful. It made it tuff to fish where you wanted. Bevin and Mark brought in the top weight today they was slow troling jigs all day They also came in with big fish of 1.39. Congrats guys. As always everyone had a good time I think we all agreed we could have done without all the wind. Our next tournament will be May 10th this will be our BnM classic for the year we will meet at fiddlers at 6:00 pm May 5. Our new season will start in June so if you would like to join the club June will be the time. We will set a meeting for June and post it soon. Good job guys and the classic could determine the team of the year..

Post Thanks / Like

Hey yall must have caught alot of fish I was there Thursday the water was up then back again Sunday and the water was down 4 foot.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes a lot of fish was caught. They are droping little bear 1 foot a day until it reaches winter pool they have got to repair a leak on the dam. I talked to bcda office today they are not sure how long repairs will take but did not think it would take long.

Post Thanks / Like

I read that in the paper after i got home Sunday, guess i'll be going to Cedar now if it windy if not Bear Creek.

Post Thanks / Like

talked with them yesterday and they said they are starting back up with it to test whatever repairs were made.if its all good they will continue to let it rise.if not its back down again......