Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

pipefitter Guest

Default New member

Hi y'all. We've got a place at Pickwick, anyboby have any hotspots you don't mind sharing? If your down my way, give me a holler.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome in, Pipefitter. Be warned, this whole site is addictive and you won't be able to go a whole day without checking up on stuff. We haven't done much crappie fishing down your way, our usual area is up around Paris and Big Sandy. Now, we do come your way for sauger fishing though. I have family that fishes down there, maybe I can get some info. Good fishing to you!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

pipefitter Guest

Thanks Vonna. Your right about this site being addictive, I have been checking in pretty regular. I haven't tried the sauger fishing (too cold for me).

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

Welcome aboard do not know much about Picwick but have heard good things about it. I was a pipefitter for 34 years. Retire now. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Pipefitter!! I Too Dont Know Anything About The Fishing Your Way As I Fish The Hollow.just Wanted To Say "hi" And Let You Know Anytime I Can Be Of Help Let Me Know!! Good Fishin To Ya!!! Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

pipefitter Guest

ribit, you a welder or a fitter? If your ever down my way let me know, we'll do some fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I was a everything but welding. lol
    Today is a great day

pipefitter Guest

Hello Dennis, and I thank everybody for the welcome. I've been doing a lot of side trolling with hair jigs in deep water. This time of year I usually move into the shallows and use minnows (no trolling). I think I'm going to try spider rigging and troll in about 10' of water, try to get'um comming on and off the beds.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey

Just wanted to welcome you to the board. Great place you got over there. I got to fish below the dam one time when I went home with a friend for the weekend from college. I heard the stories of the smallie fishin on the main lake and the big cat tournment ever year over there. I also have been told about the crappie fishin. Hope to get back over that way one day just the other side of the world(Tennesse) from me. Welcome again.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

whats the take out for a 9inch 90.lol Welcome aboard,look for my daily posts in SC board/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast