Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kcmo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kcmo

KCMO,

Are you living on here tonight. I am sitting here watching the game on TV having a nice cool beverage while the wife is at girls game night next door.

I have been online at cabelas because I got the 100 off a $500 purchase card in the mail I have been waiting since christmas for. The in-laws know it's cabelas or golf... good people.

Have fun and drink a cold one for me.

Nick
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill Duckman View Post
    KCMO,

Are you living on here tonight. I am sitting here watching the game on TV having a nice cool beverage while the wife is at girls game night next door.

I have been online at cabelas because I got the 100 off a $500 purchase card in the mail I have been waiting since christmas for. The in-laws know it's cabelas or golf... good people.

Have fun and drink a cold one for me.

Nick

ya iv'e been back and forth...get'n tired of watching the royal's get there butt's handed to them again. ya i got one of those cabela deal's in the mail today to...i like the other offer that they send out usually once a year better. you save $150 instead of a hundred and you don't have to use your cabelas credit card. i'm sure if i was'nt almost maxed out on my card i would get out there before the expiration date and make myself by something:D hard to pass up a deal like that...fininshing up my last cold one right now. gotta get up early tomorrow. figured since the weather is gonna be terrible i'd thought i'd get up early take off and do a little gambling.:D see if i can't hit a jackpot or two:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well you hit the big one you let me know... Good luck there because there isn't going be much luck in the great outdoors tomorrow.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!