PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday Afternoon Catch Pic

skiptomylu
04-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Took my neighbor out for a short time between the rain and after the wind stopped and we did pretty good for a short time. At first they were not hitting at all, but then for a hour or so they gave in. Same bait as last time.

Skip
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/Skip48/Fish%20Catch/DSC01709.jpg

stinkies daddy
04-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Impressive catch, wish i was there

wrwest
04-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Nice catch ya got there. You look like your dialed in.

shipahoy41
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Isn't that the same picture you posted two weeks ago? Here is the thread.
http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=63322

2nd row..2nd fish...same bite marks..............Then again I could be wrong. Either way...nice catch.

father of 4
04-11-2008, 08:16 PM
nice catch

Miller
04-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Nice fish, Looks like you have the makings of a great fish fry

skiptomylu
04-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Isn't that the same picture you posted two weeks ago? Here is the thread.
http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=63322

2nd row..2nd fish...same bite marks..............Then again I could be wrong. Either way...nice catch.

No and you are way off of the date since that was the 9th or the day before I got these. I am not like you must be since you think that way, LOL! I don't need to use the same fish more than once. For you to assume that makes me think you have a side to you that may do something like that???

Ship you must have been sleeping too much thinking that post was 2 weeks ago, LOL???

Oh and this fish had a fungus problem and was much worse than the other on. His skin was so soft there it actually had a small hole in it. The other one may have had something try to eat him. This fungus can be really bad at times. I threw one back the other day that had a spot as big as my fish and bulged out probably an inch at least. Nasty looking thing and he was a big un too. Was a real shame.

Oh and just for your mind, definitely you are wrong. Didn't you count a different number? I don't see any names on them so it may be hard to tell, LOL!

Oh and since I have plenty of fish even last years still I gave these to my neighbor. 3 pounds of fish with out the rib, just the nice fillet.
Skip

toothpick
04-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Regardless of when they were caught, still a nice catch.

skiptomylu
04-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Just to set the record straight the first 24 were caught Tuesday evening and Wednesday Morning combined (me fishing alone) and this bunch was yesterday afternoon (with my neighbor) about when that front was coming through because it was windy as anything and then it just stopped and rained a bit. We went out and had to make a mad dash back to my boat house from the rain. Then we went back after about 20 minutes and started fishing with not much happening. Moved down the shore a bit and found them in a different spot from the first ones and we had a good bite for about an hour.

Skip

poppop
04-12-2008, 03:41 AM
definately two different bunches of fish.......nice job thanks for the report

shipahoy41
04-12-2008, 06:22 AM
I don't need to use the same fish more than once. Ship you must have been sleeping too much thinking that post was 2 weeks ago, LOL???

Skip

Skip,

I was just picking with you and ruffling your feathers. :D:D The fish with the fungal spot caught my eye. You and I both know you have a super place to fish right outside your back door. Nice catch my friend. Now when is the fish fry? I'm coming over for dinner. LOL:D:D

ad1974
04-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Nice catch.

skiptomylu
04-12-2008, 07:17 AM
Skip,

I was just picking with you and ruffling your feathers. :D:D The fish with the fungal spot caught my eye. You and I both know you have a super place to fish right outside your back door. Nice catch my friend. Now when is the fish fry? I'm coming over for dinner. LOL:D:D

Long way to come for a fish fry there guy. Hope you didn't take my answer as mad, I was poking fun back at you.

I didn't think you could mistake them as the same, too many color and other differences.

However where did you get that 2 weeks ago, LOL!

Skip

shipahoy41
04-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I must have dreamed it was the time you and I fished together and nailed them.

skiptomylu
04-12-2008, 11:50 AM
I must have dreamed it was the time you and I fished together and nailed them.

Just got back went out at a little after 10:00 this AM with the North wind blowing. Just wanted to go and kept 7 threw back 7 and lost a big un about 6" from the net.

Skip

Pics later after I go this afternoon.

shipahoy41
04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
One day I hope the Lord blesses me with a lake in my back yard too. I am so jealous. LOL

FisherMike
04-12-2008, 07:10 PM
I'll bet you caught them all on LIVE BAIT!!!!!:D:D:D
Thanks for sharing.

fishing buddy
04-12-2008, 07:35 PM
I'll bet you caught them all on LIVE BAIT!!!!!:D:D:D
Thanks for sharing.

Nope tube jigs I'm sure:D
Good job skip thanks

skiptomylu
04-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Nope tube jigs I'm sure:D
Good job skip thanks

Actually I have been using the Chart/Blue/Chart Pony head all week and have caught 95% of all the fish on the same one. I have 2 neighbors that both not are armed with the same color.

Skip